Reservation and cancellation terms
Confirmation of availability on behalf of the guest house for a specific date does not constitute a reservation. A reservation is considered valid and definite only if accompanied by a deposit within the period given by the receptionist.
In case the arranged period expires without the provision of the deposit, the reservation may be cancelled.
Due to the small size of the guest house, we are obliged to follow the lawful and strict cancellation policy.
- Written cancellation at least 21 days prior to arrival is fully refundable.
- Written cancellation within 21-7 days prior to arrival implies the deposit is not refundable.
- Written cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival or failure to appear on the guest’s behalf (without warning) implies 100% charge.
- Offers are valid only when payment is provided in advance and they are not refundable. In case of cancellation and provided that the business has been notified at least 10 days in advance, the booking may be rescheduled to a later convenient date for the guest after communication with the business.
In case of earlier departure, the guest is charged with 50% of the remaining time of stay. (Art. 3, L. 1652/30-10-1986)
- Extended stay until 18:00 is charged with 50% of the daily fee.
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out : 12:00
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- No pets allowed
- Operation period
- Low season April 1stto June 30th& September 1stto October 10th
- High season July 1stto August 31st
- Official Holidays
- 4-day Easter holiday
- 3-day Holy Spirit holiday
- 3-day Assumption holiday